Hayden Who - Manner
Manner is the debut album by Hayden Who.
His musical feel is extremely receptive, open and sophisticated and the concept of avant-garde comes enriched by contaminations that go from jazz music, to industrial and semi-improvised.
Producer: H. Who Recording Engineer: H. Who Mixing & Mastering: H. Who, Quincy Ebanks Composers: H. Who, HuMaN eVoLuTiOn Alto saxophone: H. Who Piano & Organ: Quincy Ebanks Vocals: HuMaN eVoLuTiOn, Rosie Louise, Brett Byers-Lane Acoustic guitar: H. Who Bass guitar: H. Who Album art & design: H. Who, S. Mortson, H. Wilson
- Intro (Running) 01:35
- Glass Floors & Buzzing Flies 04:18
- Warrior 02:04
- Ghoustz 02:26
- Blatantly Rebellious 02:17
- Space Is Where You Can Be Lonesome 05:26
- What Used To Be The Love Creek 03:26
- Past Memoirs Of The People Without Voices 05:20
- Crystal Ceiling 03:53
- Liquid Gold 06:39
- The Grey Life 05:38
- Dancing 04:24